How Five Guys Got Us Eating Its Burgers
That might seem strange, but Murrell doesn't see it.
"We love In-N-Out Burger. We love it," Murrell said in an interview with TheStreet last week. "In-N-Out Burger just opened up in Dallas and when they opened up our business almost doubled. We help them and they help us. We just love the way they run their business."
Murrell adds: "The more In-N-Out grows, the better it is for us. It creates a better image for the industry. The more better-burger [establishments] around, the better it is for everybody."
|Five Guys' founder Jerry Murrell estimates the burger franchise can open 5,000 establishments in the U.S. alone.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV