At their regular meeting, the Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA) (NYSE: UBP), declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock. The dividends were declared in the amounts of $0.2450 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.2225 for each share of Common Stock. The dividends are payable July 15, 2011 to stockholders of record on July 1, 2011. The dividends were unchanged from the previous quarterly rates and represent the 166th consecutive quarterly dividend on common shares declared since the Company began operating in 1969.
The Directors of UBP also declared the regular quarterly dividends on the Company’s Series C Preferred Stock, Series D Preferred Stock and Series E Preferred Stock. The dividends were declared in the amount of $2.125 for each share of Series C Preferred Stock, $0.46875 for each share of Series D Preferred Stock and $0.53125 for each share of Series E Preferred Stock. The dividends are payable July 29, 2011 to stockholders of record on July 15, 2011.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a self-administered equity real estate investment trust which owns or has equity interests in 51 properties containing approximately 4.7 million square feet of space.
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1970, it provides investors with a means of participating in ownership of income-producing properties. It has paid 166 consecutive quarters of uninterrupted dividends to its shareholders since its inception and raised its dividend to its shareholders for the last 17 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV