Stocks Under $5 at Risk of Bankruptcy
1. Radient Pharmaceuticals (RPC)
Company Profile: Radient Pharmaceuticals produces and sells diagnostic tests to monitor and detect types of cancer. Last month, TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein reported that Radient missed a loan payment of $843,750 in May, putting the company in default.Altman Z-score: -629.33 Current Share Price: 20 cents (June 7) 2011 Return: -80% Current Ratio: 0.01, indicating that Radient would have major difficulties covering its short-term liabilities with its current assets. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the Stocks Under $5 at Risk of Bankruptcy portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV