Stocks Under $5 at Risk of Bankruptcy
3. EntreMed (ENMD)
Company Profile: EntreMed is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company working on treatments of cancer and inflammatory diseases.Altman Z-score: -86.84 Current Share Price: $3.80 (June 7) 2011 Return: -27% Current Ratio: 2.90, an indication that EntreMed should be able to meet its short-term liabilities with its current assets.
2. SulphCo (SUF) Company Profile: SulphCo has developed its proprietary Sonocracking technology, which uses ultrasonic sound waves as part of a desulfurization process of crude oil products. Altman Z-score: -115.40 Current Share Price: 6 cents (June 7) 2011 Return: -67% Current Ratio: 0.80, indicating that SulphCo may have trouble meeting its short-term liabilities with its current assets.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts