5. eDiets.com (DIETD)
Company Profile: eDiets.com develops and markets Internet-based diet and fitness programs.Altman Z-score: -52.5 Current Share Price: $1.35 (June 7) 2011 Return: -41% Current Ratio: 0.50, indicating that eDiets.com would be unable to meet its short-term liabilities with its current assets.
4. Asure Software (ASUR - Get Report) Company Profile: Asure Software is a workforce-management software company, previously known as Forgent Networks until the 2007 acquisition of iEmployee. The company has been in frequent patent disputes, including a 2007 case against Echostar (SATS) in which a jury found that Forgent's patent was invalid. Before a 1-for-10 reverse stock split in December 2009, Asure shares traded as low as 25 cents. Altman Z-score: -61.94 Current Share Price: $2.81 (June 7) 2011 Return: -4% Current Ratio: 0.90, indicating that Asure would have some trouble meeting its short-term liabilities with its current assets.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts