Stocks Under $5 at Risk of Bankruptcy
9. LightPath Technologies (LPTH)
Company Profile: LightPath Technologies produces optical components and technologies that serve the medical, industrial, defense and communications industries.Altman Z-score: -35.47 Current Share Price: $1.66 (June 7) 2011 Return: -8% Current Ratio: 2.90, indicating that LightPath would be able to meet its short-term liabilities with its current assets.
8. Cell Therapeutics (CTICD) Company Profile: Cell Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company with a focus on oncology. Last month, TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein reported that the Food and Drug Administration had again rejected pixantrone, which is Cell Therapeutics' treatment for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Altman Z-score: -37.19 Current Share Price: $2.19 (June 7) 2011 Return: The stock is unchanged this year. Current Ratio: 1.20, indicating that Cell Therapeutics should be able to meet its short-term liabilities with its current assets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV