WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., June 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (OTCBB: COTE) – Coates International, Ltd. (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it executed an Agreement with Dutchess Opportunity Fund, II, LP ("Dutchess") for a $20,000,000 equity line of credit financing facility. Under this facility Dutchess will purchase shares of the Company's common stock.
The Company is required to register the shares of common stock with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
The Company President and CEO, Mr. George J. Coates stated that, "the funds will be accessed at our sole discretion. It is necessary to have this line of credit to assist our production needs."
The $10 million firm commitment from Black Swan Capital Group, Inc. address 999 18th Street, 30th Floor, Denver, CO 80202, has not closed as of yet. More information will be forthcoming on Black Swan shortly.This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov. SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV