(SJM) Folgers, Dunkin' Donuts and Millstone Brands of Coffee
On May 24 J.M. Smucker raised coffee prices for the fourth time this year in response to soaring Arabica costs, and this latest price hike is the largest yet at 11%.
J.M. Smucker implemented the price increase on its Folgers, Dunkin' Donuts and Millstone brands of coffee.
J.M. Smucker has raised prices by 34% over the past year as it struggled to maintain margins amid soaring coffee costs.J.M. Smucker said that green coffee costs were "significantly higher in the second quarter of 2011." Smucker raised prices on its Folgers and other well-known brands by around 9% earlier this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV