4. PACCAR (PCAR - Get Report) engages in the design, manufacture and support of light, medium and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF brands. Broadly, the company's major operating segments are design, manufacture, and distribution of light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks and related aftermarket parts, finance and leasing products and services to customers and dealers.
7 Equipment Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.