STPZ: PIMCO BofA Merrill Lynch 1-5 Year U.S. Inflation-linked Treasury ETF (STPZ) was issued in August 2009. It's an unmanaged index that consists of U.S. issues with at least $1 billion in face value and duration as stated. AUM is already at $1.15 billion, the expense ratio is .20%, average daily trading volume is 160,000 shares, a current yield of roughly 1.73% and a 1-year return as of May 2011 of 5.49%.
Data as of May 2011
STPZ Top Ten Holdings & Weightings
- US Treasury Note 3%: 12.02%
US Treasury Note 2%: 10.86%
US Treasury Note 1.875%: 10.33%
US Treasury Note 2%: 9.70%
US Treasury Note 1.625%: 9.46%
US Treasury Note 0.5%: 8.92%
US Treasury Note 1.875%: 8.43%
US Treasury Note 2%: 8.29%
US Treasury Note 2%: 7.80%
US Treasury Note 1.25%: 6.76%
IPE: Barclays Capital U.S. Government Inflation-linked Bond ETF (IPE) is a State Street issue launched in May 2007 featuring Treasury inflation-linked bonds with maturities in excess of 1 year extending to over 20 years with an issue size in excess of $500 million. AUM is now $436 million, average daily trading volume is around 60,000 shares, the expense ratio is .18%. Data as of May 2011
IPE Top Ten Holdings & Weightings
- US Treasury Bond 2.375%: 5.45%
US Treasury Bond 3.875%: 5.24%
US Treasury Note 1.25%: 5.00%
US Treasury Bond 3.625%: 4.42%
US Treasury Note 3%: 4.41%
US Treasury Note 2%: 3.99%
US Treasury Note 1.875%: 3.82%
US Treasury Note 1.125%: 3.76%
US Treasury Note 2.5%: 3.69%
US Treasury Note 2%: 3.57%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV