Dean Lucente, who has more than 20 years of experience managing sales, marketing and strategy for top global technology and Internet media companies, has been named Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) of Net Element (OTCQB:NETE). In this role, Lucente will oversee all sales, marketing and communications for the digital destinations publisher and Internet services provider.
Lucente has extensive executive experience and knowledge in managed services and advertising sales, as well as a strong background in monetizing Internet and technology platforms, including software as a service (SaaS) and ad-supported content platforms.
“Dean’s entrepreneurial spirit, combined with his unique knowledge and experience, including his proven track record and success driving revenues for technology start-ups and consumer-facing brands, make him an ideal fit for Net Element,” said Richard Lappenbusch, NETE’s president and COO. “Dean has a strong foundation in SaaS offerings that will help us seize potential growth in managed services surrounding the distribution of digital content. We are happy to have Dean join our team and confident that his leadership will have a significant positive impact at Net Element.”
Prior to joining Net Element, Lucente worked as CRO of Transpera, a mobile video technology start-up that was recently acquired by Tremor Media. He also worked as Vice President of Sales, Operations and Business Development at IAC, and as Director of Sales at Yahoo!. Lucente also successfully spearheaded sales initiatives that resulted in millions of dollars in new, recurring revenues for EMC and Precise Software. Moreover, he had successful experiences with the profitable acquisitions of three start-up firms focused on data storage, managed services, and SaaS offerings, specifically: Precise Software and Storage Dimensions, which were both sold in IPO’s, and Dirig Software.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV