With two-thirds of adults in the U.S. either overweight or obese, eating foods rich in essential nutrients is beneficial not only for weight loss but also to help prevent obesity and obesity-related chronic diseases. PointsPlus® emphasizes the need for a healthful, balanced diet made up of nutrient-dense foods including fresh fruit and vegetables, lean protein and whole grains – essential nutrients to help consumers achieve healthy, long-term weight loss.
The U.S. News and World Report Best Diets rankings are intended to address the difficulties many Americans face in maintaining a healthy weight and in reducing their risk of weight-related conditions. The Weight Watchers program is scientifically proven to reduce the risk of obesity-related conditions such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and some types of cancer.
About Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Weight Watchers International, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of
weight management services, operating globally through a network of
Company-owned and franchise operations. Weight Watchers holds over
45,000 meetings each week where members receive group support and learn
about healthy eating patterns, behavior modification and physical
activity. WeightWatchers.com provides innovative, subscription weight
management products over the Internet and is the leading Internet-based
weight management provider in the world. In addition, Weight Watchers
offers a wide range of products, publications and programs for those
interested in weight loss and weight control.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV