Examples of applications:
- IMS-based Services
- SIP-based Services
- Mid-size LTE EPC Gateways
- Femto/Pico Gateways
- Deep Packet Inspection
- High-Availability Business Services
- Military Communication Systems
- Ground-based Command and Control Systems
- Smart Grid Services
- Sensor/Data Acquisition and Control Systems
- Other Industrial Control Systems
Monterey's product suite features:
- MicroTCA.4 shelf with intelligent, redundant, and serviceable power and cooling
- Redundant MCH modules for IPMI-based Platform Management and Base Fabric with Rear Transition Module
- 10GbE "Fat Pipe" switch option with Rear Transition Module
- Intel Quad-Core i7 AdvancedMC processor with Rear Transition Module
About PT ( www.pt.com)
PT (NASDAQ: PTIX) is a global supplier of advanced network communications solutions to carrier, government, and OEM markets. PT's portfolio includes IP-centric network elements and applications designed for high availability, scalability, and long life cycle deployments. The company's entire line of offerings is anchored by IPnexus®, PT's own IP-native, highly integrated platforms and element management systems. OEMs and application developers, including PT itself, leverage the robust carrier grade Linux® development environment and rich suite of communications protocols (PT's NexusWare®) of IPnexus Application-Ready Systems as a cornerstone component of their end product value proposition. PT's SEGway™ Signaling Solutions provide low cost, high density signaling, advanced routing, IP migration, gateway capabilities, SIP bridge, and core-to-edge distributed intelligence, as well as features such as Number Portability and SMS Spam Defense. The company's Xpress™ NGN applications enable evolving Mobile 2.0, Multi-media, and IMS based revenue generating services. PT is headquartered in Rochester, NY and maintains sales and engineering offices around the world.Forward Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements which are subject to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act and should be read in conjunction with the Company's documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV