Selectica, Inc. (NASDAQ:SLTC), provider of deal management solutions, including sales configuration and contract lifecycle management solutions, today announced winners of the Selectica Superstar Awards, presented at Fusion ’11, Selectica’s annual contract management summit.
“These awards honor teams that have made exceptional contributions to their companies through the innovative use of Selectica solutions,” said Allen Pogorzelski, Vice President of Marketing at Selectica. “The number of nominations and the noteworthy accomplishments of our customers made the final selection very difficult. The professionals recognized here have delivered outstanding results in helping their companies achieve business goals such as closing business faster, eliminating risk, improving margins, and gaining greater compliance.”
Selectica Superstar Award recipients include:
- Best Sell Side Implementation: Zebra Technologies – For effectively utilizing our parent-child-grandchild definitions on a large scale within the Selectica CLM Essentials offering.
- Most Visionary Implementation: Union Bank – Enabled vendor risk management.
- Best Sell Side Innovation: Epec Engineered Technologies – Significantly improved operational efficiencies by integrating sales configuration with the company’s cloud-based ERP system.
- Best Implementation in Government Contracting: Unisys – For creativity in designing a solution which incorporates government contracting best practices.
- Business Agility Award: Fujitsu America, Inc. – Enabled IT to support changing multi-channel business strategies.
Several other Selectica customers were recognized for Best Procurement Implementation, Best Enterprise Implementation, Best Implementation in Telecommunications, and Most Innovative Use of Selectica Technology.Selectica’s Fusion ’11 summit was held at San Francisco’s Le Meridien Hotel from May 31-June 2. Customers in attendance represented a variety of industries including healthcare, government contracting, entertainment, manufacturing, telecommunications, energy, and high tech. About Selectica, Inc. Selectica (NASDAQ:SLTC) provides Global 2000 companies with deal management solutions to help companies close business faster, with higher margins and lower risk. Selectica offers tightly integrated applications for guided selling, sales configuration, pricing, quoting, and contract lifecycle management, including modules for mobile devices and employee self-service. With over 100,000 users and over one million new contracts processed annually, Selectica is changing the way companies do business. Selectica customers represent leaders in technology, healthcare, government contracting, and telecommunications, including Bell Canada, Cisco, Covad Communications, Fujitsu, CA Technologies, ManTech, and Qwest Communications. For more information, visit www.selectica.com. Forward Looking Statements Certain statements in this release and elsewhere by Selectica are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws and the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such information includes, without limitation, business outlook, assessment of market conditions, anticipated financial and operating results, strategies, future plans, contingencies and contemplated transactions of the Company. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause or contribute to actual results of Company operations, or the performance or achievements of the Company or industry results, to differ materially from those expressed, or implied by the forward-looking statements. In addition to any such risks, uncertainties and other factors discussed elsewhere herein, risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause or contribute to actual results differing materially from those expressed or implied for the forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to the on-going global recession; fluctuations in demand for Selectica's products and services; government policies and regulations, including, but not limited to those affecting the Company's industry; and risks related to the Company's past stock granting policies and related restatement of financial statements. Selectica undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Additional risk factors concerning the Company can be found in the Company's most recent Form 10-K, filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV