Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation Of NetSpend Holdings, Inc.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of NetSpend Holdings, Inc. (“NetSpend” or the “Company”) (NASDAQGS: NTSP - News), concerning whether the company and certain of its officers and directors have violated federal securities laws.
On May 19, 2011, the Florida Attorney General announced an investigation of NetSpend for failing to disclose certain prepaid debit card fees to consumers. The announcement stated that in certain instances, every transaction a consumer makes using a prepaid debit card may be subject to a hidden fee. Shares of the Company dropped 10% within 24 hours of this announcement.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of MNKD, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm’s expertise includes general corporate work, private securities offerings, and securities arbitration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV