Cache Inc., (NASDAQ: CACH), a specialty chain of women’s apparel stores, today announced that the Company will be participating in the Piper Jaffray 31 st Annual Consumer Conference held at The New York Palace in New York City, on Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 1:50 p.m. Eastern Time. Thomas Reinckens, President and Chief Executive Officer and Maggie Feeney, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation. The presentation will also be webcast live at www.cache.com.
About Cache, Inc.
Cache is a nationwide, mall-based specialty retailer of sophisticated sportswear and social occasion dresses targeting style-conscious women who have a youthful attitude and are self-confident. We currently operate 280 stores, primarily situated in central locations in high traffic, upscale malls in 43 states, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV