Nortech Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ: NSYS), a leading provider of electronics manufacturing services (EMS), has named Jill D. Hesselroth as vice president of global supply chain.
“We’re very pleased to add Jill’s impressive supply chain and operations expertise to our senior management team,” said Mike Degen, president and CEO of Nortech Systems. “She will lead important corporate initiatives aimed at continuous improvement of both our external and internal supply chains. This includes overseeing our manufacturing planning process and managing partnerships with strategic suppliers.”
Before joining Nortech Systems, Hesselroth was vice president of global operations and logistics with Zimmer Spine in Edina, Minn., a division of Zimmer, Inc. She previously worked at Andersen Corporation in Bayport, Minn., as fulfillment, supermarket and manufacturing value stream manager. Hesselroth’s 20-year supply chain career also includes management positions with Grammer, St. Jude Medical and The Gillette Company.
Hesselroth earned a bachelor of science degree in accounting from the University of Minnesota. Her industry certifications include Lean Systems, Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) and Purchasing Management (CPM).About Nortech Systems Incorporated Nortech Systems Incorporated ( www.nortechsys.com), based in Wayzata, Minn., is a full-service electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider of wire and cable assemblies, printed circuit board assemblies, and higher-level complete box build assemblies for a wide range of industries. Markets served include industrial equipment, aerospace/defense and medical. The company has manufacturing capabilities and operating partners in the U.S., Asia and Latin America. Nortech Systems Incorporated is traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol NSYS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV