SuperGen, Inc. Presentation Now Available For On-demand Viewing At RetailInvestorConferences.com
NEW YORK June 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- SuperGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUPG), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel cancer therapies, today announced their June 2nd RetailInvestorConferences.com presentation is available for on-demand viewing.
LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > Click the red "register/ watch event now" button.
SuperGen's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
About SuperGenSuperGen is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to discovery and development of novel cancer therapeutics in epigenetic and cell signaling modulation. The Company develops products through biochemical and clinical proof of concept to partner for further development and commercialization. On April 6, 2011, SuperGen entered into a definitive merger agreement to acquire Astex Therapeutics Limited, a UK based biotechnology company. The transaction is subject to customary regulatory, legal and shareholder approvals. For more information about SuperGen, please visit http://www.supergen.com. About RetailInvestorConferences.com: RetailInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC), PR Newswire and MUNCmedia, is the first monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform. Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Retail Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network and MUNCmedia's sophisticated retail investor targeting. SOURCE SuperGen
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV