To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
Johnson Controls (JCI): "I think it's all good, but I sold it for my charitable trust. It's in too many businesses that are levered to autos, so I'm going to say sell, sell, sell until $33 or $34."
PPL Corp (PPL): "I think PPL is an excellent buy right here. I'd buy half now and buy the other half if it comes down even more."Vera Bradley (VRA): "I think that Vera should be sold. You've had a nice run and I think it's time to move on." Heckmann (HEK): "I like the water sector. I'm not backing away, I think it's a good buy." Bank of America (BAC): "No chance of this one going bankrupt. The banks are still a free-fire zone though, so it's not right to get back in yet." Alcatel Lucent (ALU): "No. It's had a big run but it's still a second rate player. I don't want to be in that business." Boise (BZ): "This one looks a lot like Temple-Inland (TIN), which got a bid today. So much so that it might see a pop from this. If that happens, I'd ring the register." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV