Porter Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBIB) announced that Maria L. Bouvette, its President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation at the INVESTKentucky Conference at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky at 11:25 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, June 9, 2011.
Porter Bancorp’s investor presentation will be webcast in real-time on June 9, 2011, beginning at 11:25 a.m. (Eastern Time). The webcast will be available through the Company’s website under the Investor Relations tab at www.pbibank.com.
Listeners should visit the site at least five minutes prior to the webcast to register. An on-line replay will follow and continue for 30 days. The related presentation materials will also be available on Porter Bancorp’s website ( http://www.pbibank.com) under Investor Relations.
About Porter Bancorp, Inc.Porter Bancorp, Inc., a bank holding company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, had $1.7 billion in assets as of March 31, 2011. Through Porter’s subsidiary PBI Bank, it operates 18 full service banking offices in Kentucky. Porter Bancorp’s common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol “PBIB.” PBIB-F PBIB-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV