(Nasdaq: SPIR), a global solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key manufacturing lines to produce photovoltaic (PV) modules and providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) integration services for
, announced today that its Senior Sales Team will exhibit at Intersolar Europe from June 8
at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Munich, Germany. The show is the world’s largest solar industry exhibition.
will be located in
an area dedicated to PV products and technology. There, Spire’s Vice Presidents David Wissoker and Ed Hurley will feature the Company’s
revolutionary solar PV products
- F inal A ssembly S imulation & T est;
- Converts laminates into modules;
- Low CAPEX market entry with reduced manufacturing risk;
- Competitive cost per watt manufacturing vs. foreign imports.
About Spire Corporation
- Electroluminescent solar cell & module testers;
- Identifies microcracks & other physical and electrical defects;
- Images cells and modules with resolutions < 200 µm per pixel.
is a global solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key production lines to manufacture PV modules. To learn more about Spire Corporation, visit
Certain matters described in this press release may be forward-looking statements subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risk of dependence on market growth, competition and dependence on government agencies and other third parties for funding contract research and services, as well as other factors described in the Company's Form 10-K and other periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: