The FAST-Line(TM): For Post-Lamination Module Production & Testing. (Document: Business Wire)
Spire Corporation (Nasdaq: SPIR), a global solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key manufacturing lines to produce photovoltaic (PV) modules and providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) integration services for solar systems, announced today that its Senior Sales Team will exhibit at Intersolar Europe from June 8 th through 10 th at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Munich, Germany. The show is the world’s largest solar industry exhibition.
Spire’s booth 420 will be located in Hall A5, an area dedicated to PV products and technology. There, Spire’s Vice Presidents David Wissoker and Ed Hurley will feature the Company’s revolutionary solar PV products and breakthrough technologies including :
- F inal A ssembly S imulation & T est;
- Converts laminates into modules;
- Low CAPEX market entry with reduced manufacturing risk;
- Competitive cost per watt manufacturing vs. foreign imports.
- Electroluminescent solar cell & module testers;
- Identifies microcracks & other physical and electrical defects;
- Images cells and modules with resolutions < 200 µm per pixel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV