iGATE Patni, the integrated technology and operations brand providing Business Outcomes-based solutions, today announced that it will co-host an educational webinar with Amazon Web Services, titled “Making Cloud Economics Work for the Global Enterprise,” on Tuesday, June 7, at 2 p.m. EDT.
The webinar will offer leaders of enterprise IT environments actionable advice about how to streamline cloud deployments and migrate applications in the most strategic, cost-effective manner possible. The hour-long session will offer perspectives from a global IT services provider and a cloud services vendor.
Vipul Aggarwal, iGATE Patni Cloud Services PracticeJeff Barr, Senior Web Services Evangelist, Amazon Web Services What: “Making Cloud Economics Work for the Global Enterprise” When: Tuesday, June 7; 2 p.m. EDT (11 a.m. PDT) Where: To register for the webinar, visit http://bit.ly/mEB1N6 Description: The economic benefits of cloud solutions are not always apparent for the Global Enterprise. Business agility and cost transformation are powerful economic leverage points, but it takes planning to achieve positive results. Corporate business applications are highly integrated and complex, typically involving legacy systems that have been customized over time. Moving them to the cloud can be a challenge, which is why cloud benefits are best leveraged through an assessment-driven approach. In this webinar, attendees will learn about the cost-effective methods for tackling the thorny issues of enterprise application migration to the cloud. Speakers will offer advice about how to:
- Understand the methodologies behind application portfolio rationalization
- Unravel the complexity of application migration through iGATE Patni’s Cloud Acceleration Program
- Realize positive economic returns from enterprise cloud solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV