Fujimori did not immediately concede the election, instead appearing briefly before supporters Sunday night to ask them "responsibly and with prudence" await official results.
THE ANALYSIS: Because of the political uncertainty, Marino downgraded Credicorp shares to "Underperform" from "Outperform." Still, Marino estimates Credicorp will earn $8.89 per share during 2011, above the analyst consensus of $8.45 per share, according to FactSet.
SHARE ACTION: Shares of Credicorp plunged $14.23, or 14 percent, to $87.55 during morning trading. The stock has traded between $85.09 and $128.70 per share over the last year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV