PARAMUS, N.J., June 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CUnet today announced the introduction of a fully managed service designed to give schools a turn-key solution to monitor, manage and enforce regulatory compliance. The CUnet managed compliance offering will combine the expertise of CUnet's compliance team with a leading technology platform for monitoring and addressing issues in real-time. With CUnet Enforce in place, schools can ensure their brands are represented appropriately and respond to impending regulatory changes in a comprehensive manner.
The new business unit will be led by Yihan Fang, CUnet's recently-named Director of Marketing Compliance Products and a leader in Internet search with more than 10 years of experience. Yihan will continue to build CUnet's compliance offerings and execute a broader compliance roadmap. She comes to CUnet from her previous role as the Vice President of Global Search for Ask.com, where she managed the team responsible for search relevance and quality.
"To comply with the upcoming regulatory changes, schools are faced with an enormous set of challenges that will consume significant resources – including time, effort, technology and compliance expertise," said Matt McLaughlin, President of CUnet. "With Enforce, we're giving schools the option to outsource this critical function with the highest level of confidence. Today's announcement marks the beginning of our ongoing plan to support the industry with the leading services and tools for compliance and transparency."
CUnet Enforce includes the following core services:
- Compliance Review: A dedicated compliance manager will help schools enforce brand guidelines by reviewing and approving all new sites or content changes before they go live.
- Compliance Monitoring: Using compliance violation detection and alerting technology supported by periodic audits, CUnet Enforce monitors the entire web for brand integrity based on regulations, industry best practices and school-specific requests.
- Compliance Tracking: CUnet Enforce will keep track of schools' inquiry sources, automatically crawling page contents and recording any violations. Screenshots of every inquiry form and referring URLs are also tracked for participating affiliates.
- Compliance Reporting: CUnet Enforce provides monthly compliance reports, including pages scanned, violations found and actions taken.
- Compliance Resolution: The dedicated compliance manager provides tools to engage non-compliant lead sources and ensure proper changes are made to the creative and landing pages. With school's authorization, CUnet's compliance team can also send notices to lead sources requesting change of content, follow through on process and enforce consequences.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV