First Clover Leaf Financial Corporation Stock Upgraded (FCLF)
- Despite the weak revenue results, FCLF has outperformed against the industry average of 31.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 8.5%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to not be hurting the bottom line, shown by stable earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, FIRST CLOVER LEAF FINANCIAL has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for FIRST CLOVER LEAF FINANCIAL is rather high; currently it is at 66.60%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts