Insignia Systems Inc. Stock Downgraded (ISIG)
- ISIG has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 20.04% from its price level of one year ago. Turning toward the future, the fact that the stock has come down in price over the past year should not necessarily be interpreted as a negative; it could be one of the factors that may help make the stock attractive down the road. Right now, however, we believe that it is too soon to buy.
- ISIG, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 11.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 15.9%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- 42.90% is the gross profit margin for INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of ISIG's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ISIG's net profit margin of 1089.00% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income increased by 12484.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.44 million to $53.87 million.
- INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.44 versus $0.24 in the prior year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.