Synergy Pharmaceuticals To Present At Jefferies 2011 Global Healthcare Conference
Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTC QB: SGYP), a developer of new drugs to treat gastrointestinal disorders and diseases, announced today that Dr. Gary S. Jacob, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 11:30 am (EDT) Time ET in New York, NY.
A live webcast of Synergy’s presentation will be accessible under the “Investor Relations” tab on the company’s website, www.synergypharma.com, and will be available for 30 days following the event.
About Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Synergy is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of new drugs to treat gastrointestinal disorders and diseases. Synergy's proprietary drug candidate plecanatide is a synthetic analog of the human gastrointestinal hormone uroguanylin, and functions by activating the guanylate cyclase C (GC-C) receptor on epithelial cells of the GI tract. Plecanatide has recently completed a Phase IIa clinical trial in patients to treat CC. The Company plans to initiate a Phase II/III 90-day repeated-oral-dose, placebo-controlled clinical trial of plecanatide in chronic idiopathic constipation patients in the second half of 2011. Plecanatide is also being developed to treat constipation-predominant irritable bowel syndrome, with the first trial in IBS-C patients planned for 2012. More information is available at http://www.synergypharma.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV