Invesco Sets Record And Meeting Dates For 2011 Annual Meeting Of Invesco Closed-End Funds
HOUSTON, June 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Boards of Trustees and Directors (the "Board") of Invesco California Insured Municipal Income Trust (IIC), Invesco California Quality Municipal Securities (IQC), Invesco Insured California Municipal Securities (ICS), Invesco High Yield Investments Fund, Inc. (MSY), Invesco Insured Municipal Bond Trust (IMC), Invesco Insured Municipal Income Trust (IIM), Invesco Insured Municipal Securities (IMS), Invesco Insured Municipal Trust (IMT), Invesco Municipal Income Opportunities Trust (OIA), Invesco Municipal Income Opportunities Trust II (OIB), Invesco Municipal Income Opportunities Trust III (OIC), Invesco Municipal Premium Income Trust (PIA), Invesco New York Quality Municipal Securities (IQN), Invesco Quality Municipal Income Trust (IQI), and Invesco Quality Municipal Securities (IQM) (each a "Fund", together the "Funds") has set the annual meeting of shareholders (the "Meeting") of the Funds to be held on July 14, 2011, at 3 p.m. CDT at the offices of Invesco Advisers, Inc., located at 11 Greenway Plaza, Suite 2500, Houston, Texas 77046. The record date for the determination of those shareholders entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the Meeting is the close of business on May 18, 2011.
In order to review a shareholder proposal, the Board of Trustees of Invesco Quality Municipal Investment Trust (IQT) has set the annual meeting of shareholders of Invesco Quality Municipal Investment Trust (IQT) to be held on August 4, 2011, at 3 p.m. CDT at the offices of Invesco Advisers, Inc., located at 11 Greenway Plaza, Suite 2500, Houston, Texas 77046. The record date for the determination of those shareholders entitled to notice of, and to vote at, such meeting is the close of business on May 18, 2011.
Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV