1. Banco Macro (BMA) is an Argentina-based financial services company with operations in personal banking and corporate banking.
During the first quarter of 2011, Macro's net income stood at $59.5 million, up 5% year-over-year but 6% lower than the fourth quarter of 2010. Return on average assets and on shareholders' equity was healthy at 3.2% and 24.1%, respectively.
The bank's private sector credit grew 8% sequentially with consumer loans and the credit card segment faring well. Deposits were higher at 8% quarter-over-quarter in the March 2011 quarter.Gross non-performing loan ratio improved during the quarter with a coverage ratio of 157.7%. The bank has a capitalization ratio of 24%, as of March 2011. Analysts expect the stock to deliver 90% over the next one year. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 7 Frontier Stocks With Upside portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV