5. YPF (YPF) is an Argentina-based integrated oil and gas player operating in about 70 oil and gas fields with proven reserves of 538 million barrels of oil and 2672 billion cubic feet of gas. The company also sells automotive petroleum products through 1,632 YPF-branded service stations.
Rising oil prices boosted 2010 revenue to $11.1 billion, up 23% compared to 2009. Operating income and net income surged 30% and 50% to $2.4 billion and $1.46 billion, respectively, during 2010.
The stock has gained 25% in the last one year. Analysts expect the company to post earnings growth of 10% to 12% in 2011, and the stock to deliver price appreciation of 22% over the next one year. The stock is trading at 11 times its estimated 2011 earnings and according to Bloomberg consensus, 50% of analysts maintain a buy on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV