SAO PAULO, June 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GERDAU S.A. (Bovespa: GGBR, NYSE: GGB, Latibex: XGGB) announces that the Form 20-F related to the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010 was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil (CVM) and is available at the Company's Investor Relations Website ( www.gerdau.com/investidores).
Shareholders may request a free copy of the Form 20-F from the IR team by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling +55 51 3323-2703.
GERDAU – Investor RelationsPhone: +55 51 3323.2703SOURCE Gerdau S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV