Salisbury Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (SAL)
- SALISBURY BANCORP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, SALISBURY BANCORP INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.89 versus $1.24 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for SALISBURY BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 75.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, SAL's net profit margin of 12.70% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 201.84% to $3.27 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SALISBURY BANCORP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 50.66%.
- SAL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.