Salisbury Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (SAL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Salisbury Bancorp (AMEX:SAL) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SALISBURY BANCORP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, SALISBURY BANCORP INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.89 versus $1.24 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for SALISBURY BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 75.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, SAL's net profit margin of 12.70% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 201.84% to $3.27 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SALISBURY BANCORP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 50.66%.
- SAL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV