Salisbury Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (SAL)
- SALISBURY BANCORP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, SALISBURY BANCORP INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.89 versus $1.24 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for SALISBURY BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 75.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, SAL's net profit margin of 12.70% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 201.84% to $3.27 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SALISBURY BANCORP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 50.66%.
- SAL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts