Savvis Wins European Cloud Services Award
LONDON, June 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Savvis, Inc. (NASDAQ: SVVS), a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises, won the Cloud Services Award from BroadGroup during the Data Centres Europe 2011 Awards, held in London last night.
An independent panel of experts in the data centre industry selected Savvis for this prestigious award for its Savvis Symphony Virtual Private Data Centre cloud service. The award recognises Savvis' leadership and achievement within the enterprise market by providing a viable platform for mission-critical enterprise systems.
"We'd like to thank panel of experts from the European data centre industry for recognising Savvis with this award," said Neil Cresswell, managing director, EMEA, at Savvis. "This honour is further evidence of the realisation of Savvis' vision of delivering the network and the data centre in one virtualised, quality-of-service-sensitive Infrastructure-as-a-Service that is suitable for an enterprise's entire application portfolio."This is the second consecutive year that Savvis was honoured during the Data Centres Europe Awards. In 2010, Savvis won the Best New European Cloud Services Award. More information about Savvis' cloud solutions can be found at http://cloud.savvis.com. About Savvis Savvis, Inc. (NASDAQ: SVVS) is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises. Nearly 2,500 unique clients, including more than 30 of the top 100 companies in the Fortune 500, use Savvis to reduce capital expense, improve service levels and harness the latest advances in cloud computing. For more information, please visit www.savvis.com. SOURCE Savvis, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV