NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Hill International rose 60.1 percent to $6.98.
ITT Educational Services Inc. rose 15.6 percent to $81.74.
DeVry Inc. rose 13.2 percent to $61.09.Universal Technical Institute Inc. rose 7.8 percent to $18.76. Southern Copper rose 5.2 percent to $34.89. RTI International Metals Inc. rose 4.7 percent to $37.74. Credicorp Ltd. rose 4.3 percent to $102.21. Washington Post Co. rose 4.3 percent to $423.52. Rex Amer Resources rose 4.2 percent to $16.23. Genworth Financial Inc. rose 4.2 percent to $11.08.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV