57th Street General Acquisition Corp. (“57th Street” or the “Company”) (OTCBB: CRMB, CRMBU, CRMBW), owner of Crumbs Holdings LLC (“Crumbs”), a national neighborhood bakery and the largest US-based retailer of cupcakes, which operates under the name Crumbs Bake Shop, today announced that the Company will present at the Piper Jaffray 31st Annual Consumer Conference at The New York Palace in New York City on Wednesday, June 8, 2011. The presentation will begin at 2:30 pm Eastern Time.
Investor and interested parties may listen to a live webcast of this presentation by visiting the Company’s website at www.crumbs.com, under the investor relations section.
About Crumbs Holdings LLC
The first Crumbs bake shop opened its doors in March of 2003 on the Upper West Side of Manhattan by co-founders Mia & Jason Bauer. The design of Crumbs Bake Shops is inspired by old-time neighborhood bakeries, creating a warm and friendly environment with wall-to-wall treats. Recently ranked the largest retailer of cupcakes nationwide and one of Inc.’s 10 Breakout Companies of 2010, Crumbs currently has 35 locations, including 25 locations in the New York Metro area, six locations on the West Coast, three locations in Washington D.C. and one location in Chicago. The specialty of the house is cupcakes; however the menu also adds an irresistible blend of comfort-oriented classics and elegant baked goods. There are more than 60 varieties of cupcakes baked fresh daily with a new cupcake of the week debuting each Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV