7. Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) remanufactures alternators and starters for import and domestic cars, light trucks, heavy-duty agricultural and industrial applications. These products are distributed to both the do-it-yourself (DIY) and do-it-for-me (DIFM) markets across the U.S. and Canada. The company is expected to report fourth-quarter and full-year 2011 results on June 14. The stock has a beta of 0.60
Net income for the fourth quarter of 2011 is forecast at $3.3 million on sales of $40.5 million, compared to net income of $2.9 million on $38.6 million sales recorded during 2010 fourth quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are pegged at 26 cents, up from 24 cents per share reported during the comparable quarter last year.
Net income for full year 2011 is forecast at $13.1 million on sales of $159 million, compared to net income of $9.7 million on $147.2 million sales recorded during full year 2010, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are pegged at $1.09 cents, up from 80 cents per share reported during the previous year.Of the four analysts covering the stock, 75% recommend a buy and the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 8.8% upside to $17 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV