Pain Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PTIE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Pain Therapeutics (Nasdaq:PTIE) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $10.38, above its previous 52-week high of $10.37 with 220,760 shares traded as of 11:02 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 425,100 shares over the past 30 days. Pain has a market cap of $438 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 48.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Pain Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the research and development of novel drugs.
- Practice your PTIE trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV