3. SPDR Barclays Capital Intermediate-Term Bond ETF (ITR) tracks the Barclays Capital Intermediate U.S. Corporate Index. The index includes dollar-denominated debt from U.S. and non-U.S. industrial utility and financial institutions with less than 10 year durations. AUM equals $183 million and the average daily trading volume is roughly 37,000 shares. The expense ratio is .15%.
Through May 2011, ITR has returned 2.7% and currently yields 3.5%
ITR Top Ten Holdings
General Electric Cap Corp 4.8%: 1.43%
Goldman Sachs Group 5.95%: 1.15%
JP Morgan Chase 4.65%: 1.04%
Morgan Stanley 3.45%: 0.96%
American Express 7.25%: 0.91%
Verizon Comms 5.25%: 0.90%
Wachovia Corp Global 5.5%: 0.88%
Merrill Lynch Co Inc 6.875%: 0.84%
Morgan Stanley 4.75%: 0.83%
Citigroup 5.5%: 0.83%
VCLT Top Ten Holdings
General Electric Capital Corp 5.875%: 1.74%
News America 6.15%: 1.39%
Time Warner Companies 6.625%: 1.34%
Comcast Corp New 6.95%: 1.29%
Verizon Communications 6.9%: 1.18%
SBC Communications 6.15%: 1.16%
Kraft Foods 6.5%: 1.08%
HSBC Holdings 6.8%: 1.04%
UnitedHealth Group 6.875%: 0.99%
Goldman Sachs Group 6.75%: 0.99%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV