6. U.S. Steel (X - Get Report), an integrated steel producer, operating in North America and Europe. The company manufactures a wide variety of flat-rolled and tubular products. It operates in three major segments: flat-rolled products, U. S. Steel Europe and tubular products. The company's other businesses include transportation and real estate services.
10 Steel Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.