Harte-Hanks Inc. Stock Downgraded (HHS)
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 26.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $10.77 million to $7.92 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.19 million or 103.49% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- HARTE HANKS INC's earnings per share declined by 29.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HARTE HANKS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.84 versus $0.74 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 13.7% in earnings ($0.73 versus $0.84).
- HHS's revenue growth trails the industry average of 11.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.