ServiceSource (SREV) is the big winner so far with a 91% return. The cloud computing company originally expected to price in the $7.50-$9.00 range, but instead came to market on March 25 at $10.00 per share, and closed Wednesday at $19.08.
Beyond the initial hype, the company did deliver strong quarterly results on May 10, highlighted by a 43% revenue increase. The company manages customer relations for its clients and focuses on contract renewals. It faces little competition and says it helps its customers achieve a 15% improvement in renewals on average.
ServiceSource has also attracted plenty of favorable attention from the analyst community. Of the seven analysts coveringt the stock, six rate it at either strong buy (2) or buy (4), according to Thomson Reuters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV