ServiceSource (SREV) is the big winner so far with a 91% return. The cloud computing company originally expected to price in the $7.50-$9.00 range, but instead came to market on March 25 at $10.00 per share, and closed Wednesday at $19.08.
Beyond the initial hype, the company did deliver strong quarterly results on May 10, highlighted by a 43% revenue increase. The company manages customer relations for its clients and focuses on contract renewals. It faces little competition and says it helps its customers achieve a 15% improvement in renewals on average.
ServiceSource has also attracted plenty of favorable attention from the analyst community. Of the seven analysts coveringt the stock, six rate it at either strong buy (2) or buy (4), according to Thomson Reuters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV