Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), a leading manufacturer of specialized commercial vehicles, including truck bodies, shuttle buses, and armored vehicles, today announced the issuance of 6,472 shares of its Class A Common Stock to Kim Korth, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Supreme Industries, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, Supreme Indiana Operations, Inc. The stock grant was made for services performed in May 2011 pursuant to the terms of Ms. Korth’s employment agreement, entered into on February 16, 2011, which provide, among other things, that Ms. Korth shall receive a monthly stock award equal to the number of whole shares that have a fair market value on the grant date equal to approximately $20,000.
The Company previously disclosed entry into the employment agreement with Ms. Korth in a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 22, 2011. The employment agreement was filed as an exhibit to the Current Report on Form 8-K.
To be added to Supreme Industries’ e-mail distribution list, please click on the link below: http://www.clearperspectivegroup.com/clearsite/sts/emailoptin.html
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV