NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $21.67, below its previous 52-week high of $31.23 with 70,522 shares traded as of 12:56 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 208,600 shares over the past 30 days. Ormat has a market cap of $998.6 million and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 25.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Ormat Technologies, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the geothermal and recovered energy power business worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Electricity and Product. The company has a P/E ratio of 39.2, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 37.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ORA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ORA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV