NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Toll Brothers (TOL), Ashland (ASH), Big Lots (BIG) and AbitibiBowater (ABH) are among 10 stocks across diverse industry verticals from the midcap sector with potential upsides according to analysts' consensus estimate polled by Bloomberg.
Based on positive company developments and favorable earnings, analysts have assigned significant buy and hold ratings for these stocks.
While few of the identified companies have rewarded shareholders in the form of dividends and high dividend yields, a few are trading at attractive valuations such as low price-to-earnings (P/E) and price-to-book (P/B) ratio.
The stocks are stacked based on upside, great to greatest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV