NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Toll Brothers (TOL), Ashland (ASH), Big Lots (BIG) and AbitibiBowater (ABH) are among 10 stocks across diverse industry verticals from the midcap sector with potential upsides according to analysts' consensus estimate polled by Bloomberg.
Based on positive company developments and favorable earnings, analysts have assigned significant buy and hold ratings for these stocks.
While few of the identified companies have rewarded shareholders in the form of dividends and high dividend yields, a few are trading at attractive valuations such as low price-to-earnings (P/E) and price-to-book (P/B) ratio.
The stocks are stacked based on upside, great to greatest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV