NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Republic Airways Holdings (Nasdaq:RJET) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $4.67, below its previous 52-week high of $9.58 with 392,983 shares traded as of 11:07 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 685,000 shares over the past 30 days. Republic Airways has a market cap of $231.3 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 33.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Republic Airways Holdings Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides scheduled passenger services. The company also offers air cargo and charter services. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.8, below the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 25.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your RJET trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about RJET
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV