SPRINGDALE, Ark., June 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- This summer, consumers will enjoy money-saving coupons on Tyson® Chicken Tenders from their grocer's deli or prepared foods department, along with a chance to win prizes from the manufacturers of Little Tikes® preschool toys, Simon & Schuster® books, and Fundex Games®.
The promotion will be in stores and online at TysonBigFun.com from May 30th - August 12th, 2011. Consumers will register online for a chance to win prizes including toys, games, books, and more.
"The deli department is an every day solution for busy families," stated Eric Le Blanc, Director of Sales Development for Tyson Deli. "Simple and delicious products like our chicken tenders can help parents spend more time having fun with their kids all summer long."
About Tyson FoodsTyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN), founded in 1935 with headquarters in Springdale, Arkansas, is one of the world's largest processors and marketers of chicken, beef and pork, the second-largest food production company in the Fortune 500 and a member of the S&P 500. The company produces a wide variety of protein-based and prepared food products and is the recognized market leader in the retail and foodservice markets it serves. Tyson provides products and service to customers throughout the United States and more than 90 countries. The company has approximately 115,000 Team Members employed at more than 400 facilities and offices in the United States and around the world. Through its Core Values, Code of Conduct and Team Member Bill of Rights, Tyson strives to operate with integrity and trust and is committed to creating value for its shareholders, customers and Team Members. The company also strives to be faith-friendly, provide a safe work environment and serve as stewards of the animals, land and environment entrusted to it. SOURCE Tyson Foods, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV