Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Ashland (ASH) downgraded at JP Morgan from Overweight to Neutral. Valuation call, based on a $70 price target.
Blackrock (BLK) upgraded at Goldman to Buy. $240 price target. Asset flows should accelerate, which could help the company buy back more stock.Concur Technologies (CNQR) upgraded at Needham from Hold to Buy. Stock is not yet fully pricing in the company's growth potential. Hittite Microwave (HITT) rated new Hold at ThinkEquity. Valuation call, based on a $60 price target. HJ Heinz (HNZ) downgraded at Goldman to Sell. Company's organic growth is lagging. $49 price target. Range Resources (RRC) rated new Neutral at Goldman Sachs. Valuation call, based on a $63 price target. AT&T (T) upgraded at Hudson Square to Buy from Hold. Stock is largely factoring in the loss of iPhone exclusivity. $36 price target. Tiffany (TIF) downgraded at Deutsche from Buy to Hold, Deutsche Bank said. $65.50 price target. Valuation call, based on a $76 price target. T. Rowe Price (TROW) downgraded at Goldman to Neutral. Valuation call, given the company's hefty equity exposure. Verizon (VZ) downgraded at Hudson Square from Hold to Sell. Company is facing increased competition. $29 price target. Walgreen (WAG) rated new Buy at UBS. $51 price target. Company is leveraged to generic growth and will likely continue to repurchase stock.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV