Exactech Inc. Stock Upgraded (EXAC)
- EXACTECH INC's earnings per share declined by 12.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EXACTECH INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.80 versus $0.64 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.14 versus $0.80).
- The gross profit margin for EXACTECH INC is rather high; currently it is at 69.40%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, EXAC's net profit margin of 5.60% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 87.43% to $3.54 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EXACTECH INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -14.78%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.31, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, EXAC has a quick ratio of 1.73, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- EXAC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.