Updated from 5:40 p.m. ET to include information on American Superconductor, Cheniere Energy, and Inergy, and latest prices.
The New York-based company, whose brands include Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, posted a non-GAAP profit of $89.6 million, or $1.23 a share, for its fiscal first quarter ended on May 1 with revenue totaling $1.37 billion. In the same period a year earlier, Philips-Van Heusen reported equivalent earnings of $44.8 million, or 83 cents a share, on revenue of $619 million.
The average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters was for a profit of $1.16 a share on revenue of $1.34 billion in the three-month period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV