- Jacqueline V. Daniels - Vice President of Human Resources. Jackie comes to Supreme after a long career in human resources. She recently served as Vice President of Human Resources at TAG Holdings LLC (no relationship to the aforementioned TAG), one of the largest minority automotive suppliers in North America. She also served in a variety of Human Resource roles at Lear Corporation. Jackie has a BS in Human Resources Management from Oakland University and an MS in Human Resources Management from Central Michigan University.
- Ken Schafer - Director of Strategic Purchasing & Materials Management. Ken comes to Supreme with a lengthy background in materials management and global sourcing. He recently served as Director of Global Supply Chain for Wabash Technologies (formerly part of DriveSol Worldwide), and in a variety of manufacturing and materials management roles at Visteon Corporation. Ken has a BS in Production Operation Management and Procurement & Material Logistics from Bowling Green University and an MS in Manufacturing Management from Kettering University.
Supreme Industries Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.